SPW Ceramic Nozzles have been specifically designed for welding exotic alloys such as Titanium, Inconel, Hastelloy, and 321SS. SPW Nozzles are praised by precision automotive and aerospace welders for their reliable, superior gas coverage, even with drastic tungsten stick-out. This increased stick-out also allows great weld visibility.
Every ceramic nozzle is built with the best materials available, assembled with a 3D printed Inconel tungsten guide, and proprietary 316SS diffuser screens. These nozzles can take heavy abuse around the shop without breaking, and replacement diffuser screens are available to refresh the cups in the event that the screens become over-contaminated with debris.
CERAMIC NOZZLE USAGE INFO & DISCLAIMER
– SPW Ceramic Nozzles are setup to be run at a minimum of 25 CFH of Argon gas.
– Do not exceed 175 amps. (extended)
– SPW Ceramic Nozzles are not designed for AC current.
– Minimum tungsten stick-out should be around 3/4″ (19mm) from the face of the cup. Less can result in poor gas coverage.
– Although SPW Ceramic Nozzles are very durable, they are not a replacement for industrial cups designed for “walking the cup.”
Roiel Innovations is the exclusive SPW dealer in the USA and Canada. SPW products are designed and built in the USA.